Always ahead of the technology curve, CompuOne has been providing IT solutions and services to businesses since 1997. By continuously practicing what we believe, we created a need for additional talent to join our team. If you are looking to be part of a motivated team, check out our job posting(s) below.
Who We Are:
Who You Are:
A highly motivated individual who will work alongside our team. The CompuOne team works alongside clients of various industries to implement technologies that help achieve a wide arrange of business goals in a timely, accurate, and customer service oriented manner.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply. Local candidates only.
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Within this role, you will manage the information technology systems of networks in accordance with organizational policies and goals. You will be responsible for the stability, integrity, and operation of all systems by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network software, hardware, and operating systems.
- Design, implement and maintain policies and procedures for network and system security.
- Office 365 migration and administration.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of client networks including hardware/software.
- Install, configure and maintain network elements, computer systems and other related equipment.
- Manage network hardware, software and equipment including routers, switches, etc.
- Manage security solutions including firewalls, antivirus and Spam filtering.
- Perform scheduled network tasks, update anti-virus definition files, monitor network servers, and provide internet and intranet user support.
- Establish and perform maintenance as per company and client standards.
- Research and recommend network and server hardware and/or software.
- Install, support and maintain both physical and virtual network servers and appliances.
- Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience working with VMware / Hyper-V, Disaster Recovery, Data Center infrastructure design and support.
- Minimum of 3+years of experience supporting Microsoft products and technology.
- VMware experience preferred.
- CCNA certified preferred. Must have experience in switching and routing.
- MCSE Certification preferred.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to manage projects, meet deadlines, and work proactively.
- In-depth understanding of Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server.
- Experience with backup, antivirus and anti malware/spyware solutions.
- Firewall, VPN, router and VLAN administration.
- Terminal Server/Citrix implementation and management preferred.
- Ability to conduct an analysis of LAN’s, WANs, wireless, servers and desktops.
- Experience with Sonic Wall and Cisco firewalls preferred.
- Technical support experience with Apple Mac including configuration of client emails and user-based support is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
***Local candidates only. No recruiters please. ***
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Paid Time Off
CompuOne recognized six paid holidays each year. Paid time off allows employees to take time off for vacation, personal reasons, and sick time.
Medical / Dental / Vision
CompuOne offers both medical and dental plans that covers both employees and their family members. Our benefits program offers a wide range of options that fit employee lifestyles. Also, a vision discount program is available.
Employee Referral Program: This program rewards employees for referring new team mates who are hired at CompuOne. Client Referral Program: This program rewards employees for referring new clients to CompuOne.
Save for retirement, CompuOne offers a 401(k) with company match.
Spot Awards recognize employees who go above and betond their work duties to help CompuOne meet its business goals.
Get out of the office and unwind with company wide happy hours! CompuOne hosts regular happy hours to boost team bonding and build great memories.